- 5/3 Mock final exam distributed. Christopher will discuss the mock final solution during this Friday's recitation
- 2/16 Lab 1 grades distributed
- 2/10 Grade breakdown: 65% lab assignments, 30% final exam, 5% class or discussion group participation
- 2/3 There will be a recitation class tomorrow (2/4) at CIWW 202 3-4pm.
- 1/26 Classroom will be permanently moved to CIWW 109
- 1/24 You should have received an inviation to join the class discussion group by tonight.
Class schedule: MW 3:30-4:45pm (CIWW 109) .
Class instructor: Jinyang Li (Office hour: MW 5-6pm at 715 Broadway Rm708)
Grader: Christopher Mitchell (Office hour: Friday 5-7pm on recitation weeks, Thu 5-7pm on weeks w/o recitations)
Discussion Group: Org-sp11 (Google groups)
Course informationThis class aims to teach students how computers work ``under-the-hood'' to execute programs and manipulate data. The course will start with the C programming language, down to assembly and machine-level code, to basic architectural concepts. Topics covered include: the C programming language, data representation, machine-level code, computer arithmetic, memory organization and management, performance evaluation and optimization, and concurrency.
Prerequisites: V22.0102 Data Structures
Policy on academic integrity